I have a PB8230 and it won't turn on. The small LED lights in the top control panel are green. When I first turn it on, the LED's on the top control panel for Lamp and Temp briefly flicker red and go off. Was not sure if it was the lamp, so I replaced it with a new one and that did not help.
- Verified wall power outlet ok.
- Verified lamp door fully closed,screws tightened. No small pieces came off.
- Tried another power cable.
- Tried another power wall outlet.
- Tried letting it sit for a few hours.
- Tried holding down the top panel power switch for 10 seconds.
No fan sound
It does not start and shut right off.
PS: If there is a reset button or fuse, I did not find it.
I’m sorry to hear about that. From your description, you have a hardware failure and it would time to start looking at a replacement. Due to its age (14 years) I don’t have any needed parts to repair it.
Give us a call at 888-920-2367 for help in finding a good replacement