1. Please ensure the USB cable connectivity. PointDraw only can support 5m Type B to Type A USB cable. If the cable is over 5m, please add repeater to enhance signal.
2. Please check PointDraw On Screen Menu setting is Single or Dual pen.
3. Please make sure there is power in the pen’s battery. You can check battery LED light on the pen and if its red, please charge it, otherwise it should either be blinking or solid blue light.
4. Distance of pointing device to paired projector is 0~10m. Anything over 10 meters, the pen will lose connection to the projector.
5. When you change single or dual pen mode in the menu, projector needs 10 sec to initialize the system.
6. PointDraw can’t work if pen tip in the shadow.
7. If there are a lot of ambient light reflecting off of the screen, it may cause interactive pen lose sync.
8. Please check wireless dongle LED indicator is correct or not. if it is solid blue, the pen is paired with the projector and is ready for operation. is it is flashing, it means the pen is trying to pair up with the projector, so wait a bit until it is solid blue.